Saturday, July 27, 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week-Favorite Creature!!


I am participating in Harry Potter moment of the week hosted by  Uncorked Thoughts .  Here is what we do:

This is a meme hosted Uncorked Thoughts.  The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free!  There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

Q.What is your favorite creature from the series?

A.  Oh wow! I have to pick the ghosts (I hope those are creatures).  I always loved reading about the ghosts in the books.  Why they were ghosts.. and who were the school ghosts. the ghosts are silvery and translucent. The ghosts have rotten food on their tables that the flow through to eat.

Some ghosts include: Nearlyheadless Nick, the Bloody Baron, The Gray Lady, Professor Binns, The Fat Friar, Moaning Myrtle, and of course Peeves (but he is a poltergeist).  I was always disappointed Peeves does not end up in the films. That would've been great.  I find it interesting when Harry goes in search of Nearlyheadless Nick to find out if Sirius will come back as a ghost.  Nearlyheadless Nick knew Harry would come to find him to ask that question, and he must tell him that Sirius will not become a ghost (so sad!!).

I love the image from Pottermore of the Death Day party!  I would've love to have gone to this party.















What creatures do you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment