Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week... Dumbledore's Army or the Inquisitorial Squad???


I am participating in Harry Potter moment of the week hosted by  Uncorked Thoughts .  Here is what we do:

This is a meme hosted Uncorked Thoughts.  The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free!  There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

Q. Dumbledore's Army or the Inquisitorial Squad, which would you chose?

A. I love evil things. Typically I might actually pick the Inquisitorial Squad... but I have issues with Dolores Umbridge.  There is no way I could have her telling me what to do.  Now if Snape were the head of the Inquisitorial Squad that would make things different ( I mean I am in Slytherin house according to Pottermore).  So I would choose Dumbledore's Army (DA).   I do like that they sneak around, and the coins used are even used later in the story from Nevile and Luna (though it's sad that they are so lonely that they keep looking at them long after DA is through).


I wish there was at least one Slytherin in the group.  I mean .. they can't all be bad right?  In the movie it seems that Cho Chang reveals Dumbledore's army to Umbridge but in the book it's her friend Marietta who end up with boils all over her face because of it. 

Who would you chose????

 



No comments:

Post a Comment