Thursday, July 25, 2013

Follow Me Friday

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. Sounds like GFC is eventually going away..  so you may want to follow by email or bloglovin/feedly (I love both). And now for this week's question....


Follow on Bloglovin

Q. What do you do with your books after your done reading them?


A. Well this is easy for me... I return them to the library! I would say 99% of my books come from the library.  I love my library.  I read sooo many books and I just don't have the money to buy all of them. I go to my library on the same day every week and return what I am done with and pick up what's new.  I love it.. I get books, video games, and movies from there.  Now for this epic cat move!


Also.. I am doing the Reading Road Trip- and I have the state UTAH if you want to check it out! Click here!  If this tempts you more.. there is a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment