Thursday, July 18, 2013

Follow Me Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. Sounds like GFC is eventually going away..  so you may want to follow by email or bloglovin/feedly (I love both). And now for this week's question....


Follow on Bloglovin

Q. Book Vacay.  Where is the best destination reading spot for you? Where do you like to go to read other then your home?

A.  I pretty much can read anywhere.  My favorite place to read is by the pool.  I just love it.  The only thing I don't really like about it is reading my Nook Color.  I can never see it so I always have to take a physical book.  It is just so amazing. 

I am updating my blog template so if it looks funny then check back later and it should be fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment