Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sunday Post!



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.



This was a great week as far as books for me.  I just kept winning them!!  I won books from FOUR blogs.  That never happens.  So I went and bought a Powerball lotto ticket.  But as you can see I am still on free Blogger so I didn't win the lotto.  I did win books so let's look at those ... shall we?  First up I would like to thank Ryan at Wordsmithonia for Animal Wise by Virginia Morell. I am really looking forward to reading this book... it's all about how animals act that we don't even know about. Ants teaching... birds practicing songs.   Next up I would like to thank Jessica from a GREAT read for  White Cat by Holly Black, A Tale of Two Demon Slayers by Angie Fox, and Street Magic by Caitlin Kittredge.  I am really looking forward to White Cat, I have been wanting to read that forever.  I hadn't heard of the other two books but looking forward to giving them a read.  I would also like to thank Charlene at Bookish Whimsy for Legend by Marie Lu and Harbinger by Sara Wilson Etienne. Both books are signed... and my book club is reading Legend in July so it's perfect to get this book.  I won one more book but haven't received it yet so I'll add it to the Sunday Post later.  Oh and also I bought the last Sookie book Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris.  I can't wait to read all these books and THANKS to everyone who sent them to me!!!!






What is in your post this week?  Leave a link to your mailbox!!

No comments:

Post a Comment