Thursday, May 16, 2013

Follow Me Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. Sounds like GFC is eventually going away..  so you may want to follow by email or bloglovin/feedly (I love both). And now for this week's question....


Follow on Bloglovin



Q. School is Out!  What is your favorite Summer reading book?

A.  For me summers make me think of all those Fear Street Books.  So fun!!  Now it makes me think of Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse books.  This year is the last one and I have it sitting on my table.  I need to get reading it.  Those books always came out in May.. right on the start of warm weather.  Sookie is always outside sun tanning.  I just knew summer was here.  I will be sad next year when there is no Sookie book to read. Oh and by the way I have been out of college for some time... so I'll just rock on!



What about you?  What do you read? 

No comments:

Post a Comment