Thursday, May 9, 2013

Follow Me Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. Sounds like GFC is eventually going away so follow by email or bloglovin/feedly (I love both). And now for this week's question....

Follow on Bloglovin 

Q. Happy Mother's Day!  Who is your favorite mom from fiction?

A.  Oh wow.. humm.... I looked through my whole list of read book on goodreads and I just didn't see very many moms in my books.  I have books with bad moms though... so I had to think about it.  I pick Stephanie Plums mom in the Janet Evanovich books.  If you haven't read this books they are short fun detective novels.  Stephanie is always getting in trouble is 30 something (I think) and won't settle down and pick a man.  Her mom (Ellen if I remember correctly) tries to be a good mom and raise Stephanie right... but of course Stephanie like the rest of us doesn't listen.  Though her mom still loves her!

What about you??? 


No comments:

Post a Comment