Wednesday, May 1, 2013

BookBook for iPhone

So for my book lovers out there I thought I would tell you all about this cool iPhone case called BookBook.  I really really love it.  The leather is supposed to look like a worn book so as you use it of course it gets little marks and scratches on it which is supposed to make it more unique.  They make covers for iPads, MacBooks, and iPhones.  I happen to have an iPhone 4 so the only complaint I have about the case is that I have to lift the phone out of the case to take a picture.  But the new iPhone 5 BookBook case now has a hole set up in the back for the camera so you don't have to do that anymore (lucky you guys!!). Anyways... I think this is amazing and you should pick yourself up one right now book lovers! I always get comments about it! I got mine from the Apple store and my mom got her's off Amazon.. here is their website.






No comments:

Post a Comment