Friday, June 7, 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week- Books in the series!


I am participating in Harry Potter moment of the week hosted by  Uncorked Thoughts .  Here is what we do:

This is a meme hosted Uncorked Thoughts.  The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free!  There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

Q. Favorite book from inside the books.

A. For me I love the idea of reading Rita Skeeter the Life and Lies of Albus Dumbledore.  I am dying to read this book.  I want to know all about Dumbledore.  Skeeter must've been doing research for this book for a long time because it was published in just 4 weeks after Dumbledore's death!


We would learn all about the juicy relationship between Dumbledore and Grendelward.  I want to know their love story!  I want to read about what Skeeter says about Potter and Dumbledore's relationship as well. I mean this book is like 900 pages long... what all could be in this book!!!


What about you?  What is your favorite book from the series?

No comments:

Post a Comment