Thursday, June 13, 2013

Follow Me Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. Sounds like GFC is eventually going away..  so you may want to follow by email or bloglovin/feedly (I love both). And now for this week's question....


Follow on Bloglovin

Q. Activity: Spine Poetry. Create a line of poetry with your book spines (take a picture). Not feeling creative? Tell us about your favorite poem.

A. I have only really just learned about Book Spine Poetry, and I think it is so much fun!!  It makes me look through all of my books.. including ones I haven't read in a long long time.
It says... The Historian is Missing... BLOOD! Said the Cat.... The Gunslinger only found Shadow and Bone.  Yea I had to add words to make it make sense!!!  I don't have a large collection of books because I get most books from the library.  And the two in the middle are OLD books from when I was in middle school and my mom would buy me Fear Street books.  They had the most interesting titles to use.  This was so much fun!!

Leave a link to your poems! 

No comments:

Post a Comment