Thursday, June 6, 2013

Follow Me Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. Sounds like GFC is eventually going away..  so you may want to follow by email or bloglovin/feedly (I love both). And now for this week's question....


Follow on Bloglovin

Q. Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why?

A.  Oh yea... I broke up with a series... in fact it was a terrible break up!!  I broke up with Marked by PC Cast and Kristin Cast (the House of Night series).   This series started out really good.  I thought that it was such a good plot line.  A bunch of kids chosen to be vampires, and all going to high school together.  Learning how to be priestesses.  Great stuff! AND THEN it just went down hill.  All the characters started to be so immature and the series kept going on and on... yeesh!!   I quit at book 7.



I also quit the Undead series by Mary Janice Davidson .  Boy did these books go south.  I mean the author apologized in a post at the beginning of book 9 for how bad the series was becoming promising that it would be better.  She justifies and apologizes for her choices for the plotline of this book. This made me nervous reading book 10.....it was like she was unsure of her own book... which sadly did turn out to be awful.  I quit at book 10.

What about you ... I would love to know what series you gave up on! 



No comments:

Post a Comment