Thursday, August 8, 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week- I want to be in Quidditch!


I am participating in Harry Potter moment of the week hosted by  Uncorked Thoughts .  Here is what we do:

This is a meme hosted Uncorked Thoughts.  The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free!  There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

Q. I want to be a ______ in Quidditch, and why?

A.  Well to be honest I have never been much of a sports girl.  I just don't have fun running around (flying around) and trying to do things. So I would want to be in the audience!  That's right.  I am a huge sports fan so I would be the perfect fan in the audience.  I would yell, cheer, wear my team's colors. 


I mean... who wouldn't want to wear Luna's hat to a game?  I am a big football fan and love going to the games so I would be right at home at a Quidditch match.


What about you????  

No comments:

Post a Comment