Thursday, August 1, 2013

Follow Me Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. Sounds like GFC is eventually going away..  so you may want to follow by email or bloglovin/feedly (I love both). And now for this week's question....


Follow on Bloglovin

Q. How do you handle a book you don't like? Do you DNF or do you power through?

A. I really do try to read everything.. even if it is not good.  That is why all the books that I have ever not finished I made through like 500 pages then quit.  For me I didn't finish Freedom by Franzen, and a Discovery of Witches by Harkness comes to mind.  Though I have been meaning to go back and try a Discovery of Witches again. Maybe I just wasn't in the mood? I also did not finish Lisey's Story by Stephen King!!  Yes I am shocked too... but even my main man King sometimes writes bad books.  Though he has said this is his favorite book out of all his books.  WHY STEVE WHY!!!

 What about you???

No comments:

Post a Comment