Thursday, August 15, 2013

Follow Me Friday -learning about blogging!

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. Sounds like GFC is eventually going away..  so you may want to follow by email or bloglovin/feedly (I love both). And now for this week's question....


Follow on Bloglovin

Q. Share something about you've learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the past month?

A.  In the past month huh?  Well I had a lot of drama with comments and my blog template and then I had drama with my blog being marked as spam!   For real you guys need to read those posts.  What I have learned that I can pass onto others is that you should go to McAfee and make sure your blog is NOT marked as malicious.  The scary thing is that it might be and you don't even know it! 

I look forward to reading everyone's comments this week for the Follow Me Friday question.  I love to learn new things about blogging.   Leave a link to yours!


Off to OZ Book Giveaway Sign-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment