Friday, April 26, 2013

Harry Potter Moment of the Week!




I am participating in Harry Potter moment of the week hosted by  Uncorked Thoughts .  Here is what we do:

This is a meme hosted by me here at my blog :).The aim of this meme is to share with fellow bloggers a character, spell, chapter, object or quote from the books/ films/ J. K. Rowling herself or anything Potter related! I will be picking a topic within HP for us to focus on each week and then if anyone wants to take part feel free! All I ask is to link back here, to my blog :). There is now a full list of the topics to come here.

This weeks topic is: What is your favorite house?
Well I must confess that I hadn't set my Pottermore account up till tonight.  I guess I just let all this time pass and never got around to it.  I am having so much fun.  I love Slytherin.... I always like the dark side of things.  But I was surprised Pottermore put me in that house!! I didn't pick things that were what seemed to be bad.. though I suppose that Slytherin isn't necessarily evil.


I was on Pottermore all night last night.  I can't believe I waited so long to join.  Though it only goes up to book 3 right now. How cool is the Bloody Baron???  Love him!!  Both Snape and Professor Slughorn are in this house!!!

What about you?  What is your favorite house?

No comments:

Post a Comment