Thursday, April 11, 2013

Follow Me Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....

Q. We are about to see a lot of posts and tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA, and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend?  Where and Why?

A.  Well, there was a Colorado Teen Literature Conference that I wanted to go to because it was close to home and would've been affordable. But when I went to get myself a ticket it was sold out, and then I heard it sold out in a week!  WHA?  Yeesh!  I would love though to go to BEA.  I mean is that not the ultimate dream of all of us book bloggers?  Unfortunately it's in New York City.. and I have never been there.  Sooooo if I were to go to New York City I would first go as a tourist.  See Times Square, Statue of Liberty, and all that jazz.  Perhaps if I lived on the east coast and had been to New York before things would be different.  I did go to Comic Con in San Diego and there were some book booths there.  I even got Shadow and Bone signed at one of the booths.  Of course at Comic Con there were no free books or ARCs.  :(  

What about you?

This week I am featured at Paper Riot for Picture This!  Stop on over there and check out my photos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment