Monday, April 8, 2013

Top Ten Books I Read Before I was a Blogger

For future topics/more info click here


The Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish.   This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is the Top Ten Books I read before I was a Blogger.  Wow.. I have to go back and look at my goodreads list for this.  I have been blogging for two years now .. actually this week is my bloggerversary now that I think about it.  So here is my top ten:




1. The 39 Clues by Rick Riordan I love love this series.  Each book in the series is written by a new author who continues the story from the last author!
2.Something Wicked This Way Comes by Ray Bradbury  I only gave this book 2 stars... which surprises me now because I have such fond memories of it.  All about an evil carnival!
3. Snow Crash by Neil Stephenson
I love this book.. I used to read a lot more science fiction before I started to moderate the Young Adult Book Club on goodreads.
4. A Tree Grows in Brooklynn by Betty Smith I also read this book for a book club and it is amazing... everyone should read it!
5. A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K Le Guin  I never made time to finish this series.  I am still bothered to this day that the TV series didn't use African Americans for the rolls.
6. The Crystal Cave by Mary Stewart I love this fantasy series... anything with Merlin is a winner to me!
7. The Count of Monte Cristo by Alex Dumas A long book but oh so good.  Take the time to read this... NOW.
8. Ella Minnow Pea by Mark Dunn -This is a book about a town that bans the use of some of the letters of the alphabet being used.  Really clever!
9. Fahreheit 451 by Ray Bradbury Don't burn books!
10. Little Women by Louisa Mary Alcott Such a wonderful classic tale! 
11.  Yeah there is a number 11 for me... countless Stephen King Books!!


No comments:

Post a Comment