Monday, March 18, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday-Books I Bought But Have Never Read

The Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish.  This week's Top Ten is ten book I bought but still haven't read. Honestly... I really don't have too many of these because I mainly use the library to get my books.  But there are some books that I have bought or have been given to me as gifts that I haven't had a chance to read yet.




1. Insomnia by Stephen King

2. The Passage by Jusin Cornin

3. Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen

4. Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

5. From a Buick 8 by Stephen King

6. Watchers by Dean Koontz

7. The Witching Hour by Anne Rice

8. The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan

9. The Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon

10. American Gods by Neil Gaiman

What's on your list that you need to get to?

No comments:

Post a Comment