Thursday, March 7, 2013

Follow Me Friday-Dungeons and Dragons edition!

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....


Q. What is a book you didn't like that all your friends raved about or what book did you love that wasn't popular? 


A.  Well I have read many books that I loved that aren't popular.  Those are a lot of times my favorite!  I mean.. I haven't found a single blog that has talked about the Drizzt book series by RA Salvatore.  Of course most people who read those book though are people who play Dungeons and Dragons.  Anyone out there play this? ? ? ??   hahah Probably not!


What about you???

No comments:

Post a Comment