Monday, March 4, 2013

Colorado Book Blogger Month-This is Colorado Life


As some of you may know March is Colorado Book Month!  This is a month where authors and bloggers in the area get together to celebrate the book community here.

Today I am participating in This Colorado Life , where we discuss different topics about this fun state!



Today's topic is: What’s your favorite mountain town? Do you visit for fun, inspiration, nature or something else?

I don't go up to the Mountain Towns often so when I do it is a big deal.  I really enjoy Breckenridge, CO.  I have gone tubing there, and snowboarding of course.  I have also been to a really fun snow sculpture festival there which was really a lot of fun.   I love Estes Park too.  As some of you may know, the Stanley Hotel is there which is the hotel that the Shining novel by Stephen King is based off of.  We stayed at that hotel and it was a blast.  They have ghost tours and everything!   You can read all about my adventures there here in my Stephen King Fans group on goodreads!

Also here are some pictures from my Shining adventure:

 This is the old working elevator!


Have you ever been to Colorado?  What did you enjoy in the Mountains?

Tomorrow there will be a twitter chat with Colorado bookies 9am – 10am MST is our first Twitter party! Use hashtag #COBookMonth and join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment