Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sunday Showcase



Hello and welcome to Showcase Sunday. Inspired by Pop Culture Junkie and the Story Siren, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books or book related swag and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders each week. You can find Showcase Sunday here.!


So this week has been pretty fun for me.  I won a couple of books from Jessica at I Read to Relax which is really exciting and I can't wait to read them!



I was also the feature on Follow Me Friday this week, which was a lot of fun.  Tons of new followers so I want to welcome you all!  Also.. coming up soon is the Q&A with Claudia Gray so be sure to stop by and get your questions in here.  I should actually be in bed now, I am participating in the Komen Breast Cancer Walk tomorrow... but it feels so early!!    What is going on in your booking life this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment