Thursday, October 11, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#50)

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....

Q: What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...

 A.   Oh wow... well my favorite horror books which are by Stephen King are pretty much all movies already.  So I guess I need to pick a different book .. funny thing is that I am ready the graphic novel series by Joe Hill which is actually Stephen King's son!!  This series is crazy scary.  It has all these keys this villain uses to manipulate everyone.  The keys open doors which allow you to do different things... including transport yourself to someone's house to murder them!!  If you want something cool and spooky to read go by your library and pick up Locke and Key by Joe Hill!

What book do you want to see made into a movie that will scare me?  

 

PS I don't know why the font on this post is all crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment