Thursday, October 4, 2012

Follow Me Friday-I am the featured blog!

 

Hello!!  I am happy to say that this week I am the featured blog... I just can't believe it!  It is great to be featured.  I want to welcome all my old followers this week and all my new followers!  So welcome thanks for stopping by and feel free to look around. Now... time for the follow me post:

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....

Q: What do you hope to accomplish with your blog? Is it to one day become an author yourself, just for fun, maybe get some online attention, or maybe something very different?

A.  What I hope to accomplish with my blog is just having fun.  I try to post interesting topics and be informative.  I try to keep updating my blog and learning new tips to make it even better.  I really love the book blogging community and just enjoy being apart of it!  Hoping that my new followers have fun and find things to talk about here at my blog!!



Leave a comment for your Follow Me Friday so I can stop by and say hello!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment