Friday, November 4, 2011

Follow Me Friday (#16)



This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....

Q: Today’s Question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share. 

This is not my current read because my current read, Ash by Malinda Lo is too dark to really turn out in the picture.  So I picked my favorite read instead Harry Potter... PLUS I can include some pics from when I went to the Wizarding World!



Happy Follow Friday!  Leave me you link so I can check out your picture too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment