Thursday, November 17, 2011

Follow Me Friday (#18)


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....

Q: Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas! 

Dear Santa:

Well I don't really buy books... yes I know you probably think I am crazy since I am a book blogger.  But I read so much that I just can't afford to buy all those books! So I am very very picky about what I actually own.  I don't mind owning Stephen King books so any books of his that I don't have in my collection would be nice.  So please Santa... make my little Stephen King library grow!  And possibly send me one that is signed, of even better, CONVINCE King to have a book tour stop in Colorado!

What do you want for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment