Sunday, November 13, 2011

In My Mailbox (#11)

Another Weekend, Another Mailbox!! This is a feature where we all share with each other the yummy books that showed up at our doors! WARNING: In My Mailbox can lead to extreme envy and GINORMOUS wishlists!! In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren  Head on over to add your blog to the linky link and share your newest acquisitions with other book lovers.


This week I got some fun books.  I got 2 books that I saw on the goodreads poll for best children's books of the year which are Won Ton, and Cat Secrets.  I really enjoyed both books too!!  Then I saw that my library had i am maru.  I love little Maru!  Do you know who he is?  I will post some videos so you can see! It's kinda neat each page has a pic of him and then a description in English and Japanese (I think). And then I recived The Apothecary, and Crossed from the library.  I don't normally buy books, EVER.  But sometimes I will for a favorite series.  I own all the books in the Inheritance series so of course I had to buy that book!  I can't wait to read it, though I will read the whole series again first.  Here are some videos of Maru like I promised! 


And one more! Please leave a link so I can see yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment