Thursday, November 10, 2011

Follow Me Friday (#17)


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....

This week's Follow Friday question:
In light of 11.11.11 and Veteran’s Day tell us about your favorite soldier and how he or she is saving the world. Fictional or real life.




Well my favorite solider is my husband Eddie.  He is no longer in the Air Force but did 6 years and then separated.  He's been to Iraq and Saudi Arabia as well as other places.  I'd also like to mention my dad who is retired Air Force.  So I am have been a military brat most of my life.  Both Eddie and my dad still work for the military as civilians and I am so proud of the service they have done for our country! 


Leave me a comment so I can see who your favorite veteran is!!  Happy Veterans Day and thanks to all the soldiers who represent the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment