Monday, September 24, 2012

Tuesday Top Ten-Series Yet to Finish

Future TTT topics can be found here

This week's topic discusses series that you have not finished for one reason or another.

1.  Map Of Time or Trilogia Victoriana Trilogy by Felix J Palma
I tried to love this series.. but it is sooo wordy.  I got through the first book just find but I don't know if I am ever going to tackle the second and third book!




2.  The Undead Series by Mary J Davidson
These books started out with soooo much potential.  I think I got through 10 or 11 books.  And then they just fell down hill.  I mean even the author put an apology in the front of one of the last ones I read!!


















3. Dream Catcher series by Lisa McMann .  I don't know guys... I thought this was going to be a great series and it just was not good to me.  Never got past the first book in this series!

4. House of Night by PC Cast.  I really enjoyed these.. up until about book 6.  Then I couldn't take the teenage whining.  I ever read the new House of Night graphic novel which followed the same formula the books were sinking into.  :(














5.  Study Series by Maria V Snyder .  I actually loved loved Poison Study.  And, I even have the next two books...I just have so many books to read right now that I haven't gotten around to these yet.


6.  The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa.  I like this series but I have been getting further and further behind on it since more and more books are coming out.  I have read the first three so far..


7.  A Song of Ice and Fire series by George RR Martin.  I really love this series.  I have actually been reading it since 2001.  When book 4 and 5 came out (which is actually book 4 but the publisher made Martin split it in two) I decided to not read those.  If you are a fan of Martin you know how long it takes him to write books... and you know he doesn't even care that it takes so long.  The book have so much information and so many characters that I have to re-read 1000 pages books every time a new one comes out.  So I am going to wait for the series to finish before I continue.

8. Flavia de Luce series by Alan Bradley.  This series is sooo cute and fun. A great Young Adult series! I recommend it to everyone.  Alas I have only read book 1 and I don't even know why I haven't continued yet!!


9.  Her Royal Highness Mysteries by Rhys Bowen.   Love the art work on the cover of these books... but here again I have only read the first book and loved it... too many popular books get in the way I guess.




10.  The Mortal Instruments/The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare.  ACK!  Another series I am falling behind in.  I have read the first three Mortal Instruments books but that's it and I love these.... damn my TBR pile is long!

umm... yea it just took an hour to write up these answers!!  What is on your list?


No comments:

Post a Comment