Thursday, September 6, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#45)


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
Q. What book are you reading right now and what do you think of it?
A.  Well after a MONTH of struggling to get though it (yes I said a month, though I may be exaggerating a little) I just finished The Map of Time by Felix J Palma  , I wrote the review right before this post so if you want to see what I think of it... well scroll down some. :)  I am about to start the Graphic Novel series Locke and Key by Joe Hill .  For those of you who don't know, Joe Hill is Stephen King's son.  And I love the King so I am excited to read Joe's work.  I am prepared to be scared!!


What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment