Thursday, September 20, 2012

Follow Me Friday # 47

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....


Q.  What hyped up book do you think was worth all the talk?

A.  I really loved Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo.  I kept seeing people all over the blogs reading and loving this book.  I read it sooner then I had planned because I saw the author at comic con signing copies and the book was only $10 there for a hard cover.  So I stopped by the booth and thought what the hell?  I'll buy it.  And boy am I glad I did!!

I found this AMAZING website where they make items based off our favorite YA Books.  Here are some of the items...

The Darkling Necklace



Here is the website for the jewelry:  Hebel Design



Here is my review on Shadow and Bone !


 What book did you pick????

No comments:

Post a Comment