Thursday, September 13, 2012

Follow Friday (#46)

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....

Q.  What hyped up book do you think was not worth all the talk?

A.  Ughh.. Fifty Shades of Grey!!  I just couldn't get into it at all.  And yes I read the entire book.  My review if you are interested in reading it.  I mean the whole world seems to like that book but me!!  I really wanted to... all my friends just love it.  But I was like


And then there were two more books!!!!! WHAT!!!!!  I never went as far as to read the next two.  Yes I was a little curious where the books ended up... but I suppose not enough to go and read them.  What book do you think didn't live up to the hype???

 

No comments:

Post a Comment