Sunday, February 10, 2013

Warm Bodies movie review




In case you haven't heard about Warm Bodies.. well here is the trailer for you! Unfortunately, I have not read this book yet. I am on hold at the library and it is of course taking forever to get. But I saw the movie anyways which is big for me since I always read the book first. I loved this movie. I thought it was a really good spin on zombies. Yes it is more for young adults then grown-ups. It's no Walking Dead. It has humor, romance, horror and a great story. I do like how the story ended and we don't have to wonder what happens. But then I see that there is going to be a book #2? Well that seems to be what always happens when a book is a big success. I have to say too.. that the guys who plays the main zombie is super cute!



 Hopefully I get the book soon!  I can't wait to read it.  So if you are looking for a fun movie and not super scary or zombie crazy then this movie is for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment