Thursday, February 28, 2013

Follow Me Friday

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow 

This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....

Q. Confess your blogger sins. Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you've done, that as you gained more experience you were like-- oops

A.  Well yes.. at first I thought I need to post all the time.. and that I needed all these followers.  So I would participate in all the memes and do everything to be involved.  But then I realized that if people like my blog and they like me then they are going to follow.  And people who like me .. just might mention my blog by word of mouth.  So now I just post when I read something and only participate in meme's when I feel like it.  I don't want blogging to be like a job.  Also... I used to use google images on my blog and then I found out this was illegal and that people are even being sued for it.  SCARY! 

What about you???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment