Thursday, August 30, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#44)



Wow is it really my Follow Me Friday post #40!!!  Time has flown! This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
 
Q.  What is the best cover of a book you read and didn't like?
 
A. This one is easy for me.... Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children.
 
I love this cover.  I love the creepy pictures in the book and on the back cover.  I just love it.  But this book fell flat for me.  And I was really disappointed that it is going to be a series.   I believe it should've ended with book one but we are left with an open ending.  You can read my review about the book here.   

What is your great cover bad book list?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment