Friday, August 3, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#40)



Wow is it really my Follow Me Friday post #40!!!  Time has flown! This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
 
Q.  Do your reading habits change based on your mood? Do you read a certain genre if you are feeling depressed or happy?  

A.  My reading habits don't actually change but the way I feel about a book will change.  Especially if I am depressed.  Then anything good that happens in a book I will just role my eyes at.  Sad music will play in the background......

This seemed like a short answer.... :(  What about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment