Thursday, August 16, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#42)



Wow is it really my Follow Me Friday post #40!!!  Time has flown! This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
Q.  What blogger inspires you?  It can be any kind it doesn't have to be a book blog.  
A.  Well I have two.  Both I am pretty sure started about the same time as me and I think both have 1000 followers now! 
One is LC's Adventures in Libraryland  .  I just have always loved this blog since the begining.   I love love her them on her blog and she created it herself.  Her giveaways are clever and the book reviews are fun. I also love that she does blog design now.  Just wish I could afford it!  I know it takes a lot of time to do that and one time I asked her about it and she said that she learned how to do blog design all on her own!!

LCs Adventures

Also I would like to mention one more... I have always like Jessica at a Great Read .  
She doesn't have a fancy layout.. but she makes sure to stop by blogs all the time.  She truly tries to have relationships with other bloggers.  She ALWAYS stops by my Follow Fridays so I am going to leave this up and see if she sees it without me telling her about it.  I love that she mixes reviews about books with little fun posts that aren't about books.  Really she is great you guys should check her out!

a GREAT read

I also really love this blog called Made By Girl  SUCH cute posts about decorating and style!!  I don't see a button on her site so here is a screen shot:






A Cup of Joe is kinda fun too.  And they have giveaways all the time.. fashion, advice, and decorating!



I can't wait to see what blogs the rest of you have listed!! I love to find great blogs and follow them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment