Thursday, June 28, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#38)



This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
Q. Birthday Wishes:  Blow out the candles and imagine what character would pop out of your cake.  Who is it and what book are they from? 

A.  This was a hard one for me.  I hate picking the typical same old characters (but yes of course I would love it to be Dumbledore).  So I pick Wade Watts from Ready Player One.  In case you don't know I love love love video games.  So I would so play some Halo with him... or Mass Effect!!  Here is my review on Ready Player One by Ernest Cline .  

I don't know how geeky my blog followers are... but Harry Knowles (from Ain't It Cool News) interviews Ernest here and it is fun fun fun!! 




Who would you pick? 

No comments:

Post a Comment