Thursday, June 14, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#36)




This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
 
Q. Happy Father's Day!  Who is your favorite dad character from a book?
 
A. Yeesh.. I just went through my read list and didn't see too many father's that I just loved.  It seems anymore in most young adult book the parents are missing.  Convenient to the plots that's for sure.  I am going to pick Mr. Bennet from Pride and Prejudice.  This is a man who is not rich and has five daughters who must be married off.  Yet he accepts each daughter how they are.  He probably should step in more but I like how he just let's them live their lives.  I love how he wants Elizabeth marry who she loves... not just someone out of convenience.

My review of Pride and Prejudice.

What father did you pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment