Thursday, June 23, 2011

Follow Me Friday (#9)

It's time for the weekly book blogger hops again! A great opportunity to meet new bloggers and say hi to old.

Ok so this week I was so excited for tonight because I was supposed to be the featured blogger on Parajunkee's View's blogger hop!  I am not sure what happened.... :(  So hopefully I get things straightened out.  Good thing I didn't write a post about it!  It was such a let down to see a different blog there tonight!   Anyways....

Crazy For Books' Book Blogger Hop
Question this week:

“When did you realize reading was your passion and a truly important part of your life?”
Well I read all through middle school, mainly Fear Street Books. And then I never read in high school, too busy doing other things. Then when I got married in 2001 and moved to Alaska my husband had to leave for a few months for the military. I picked up a Stephen King book and loved it soooo much I have never stopped reading since.




Book Blogger Hop

Parajunkee's Follow My Book Blog Friday.








 

Question this week: In light of the Summer Solstice. Also known as Midsummer...let's talk about fairies. What is your favorite fairy tale or story that revolves around the fae?

Well I love love love fairies. In fact right now I am finishing up the newest Sookie Stackhouse book which has fairies in it. In fact, the new season preview of True Blood has the fairies in it... though I don't love the look of them. They are not like that in the books:

Personally I little pretty fairies but they are never like that in the books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment