Thursday, June 2, 2011

Follow Me Friday (#7)



It's time for the weekly book blogger hops again! A great opportunity to meet new bloggers and say hi to old.

Crazy For Books' Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop
Question this week:  “Share your favorite post from the last month and tell us why it’s close to your heart!”

My favorite post from last month was the one where I got to meet Charlaine Harris at her book signing!!!  Charlaine Harris!!!    It is close to my heart because I have always been a fan of hers... even before the books were in hardback!  My first three books are paperback and I still haven't bought the hardbacks to replace them.

Parajunkee's Follow My Book Blog Friday.








Q. What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.) 

I am so ready for the Zombie Apocalypse.  For one thing I am a member of the Zombie Squad, second I have read all the Max Brooks Books  ,  I joined the Zombies group on goodreads, and of course I have my Lord of the Rings swords ready to take the Zombies out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment