Thursday, May 19, 2011

Follow Me Friday (#5)

It's time for the weekly book blogger hops again! A great opportunity to meet new bloggers and say hi to old.

Crazy For Books' Book Blogger Hop
Question this week:  Q: If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?
well I love fantasy books.  And this may be someone else's answer but I would love to be in Rivendale in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.  I love the idea of living there and the movies did such a good job of making the place even more magical then my imagination.


Book Blogger Hop

Parajunkee's Follow My Book Blog Friday.




 This weeks' question: 
Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...  I decided to make my list about books!

1.  Well I MUST stop at the library once a week!
2.  I like to read books on my Nook Color BUT I also like to have a hard copy of the book from the library in my hands too!
3.  I never have the same bookmark... it is usually a scrap piece of paper I find.
4.  I hate when people lend me books they recommend because then I have to squeeze them into my TBR pile in front of everything so I can get the book back to them in a decent time (I would never tell this to anyone else)  :)
5. If a movie is coming out based on a book I MUST read the book before the movie.  I will skip the movie if I haven't read it.  I prefer a book to be a surprise plot rather then the movie.


Well that is all.  Those were fun questions to answer this week!  Leave your comments so I can stop by and read about you! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment