Monday, May 23, 2011

Armchair BEA


Armchair BEA Kick Off!!

Today starts this new bloggy event: Armchair BEA, meant for those of us who are unable to go to the actual BEA.  So since I am in Colorado (and I hate to fly) I signed up to see what the Armchair BEA was going to be all about.

The organisers are giving us a prompt every day, and today it is: Who are you, and how do you Armchair?
Hello!!  My name is Angie and I am a 32 year old domestic goddess.  Wife, and mommy of two beautiful kitties!  I live in Colorado and I love it here.  
I'm a bibliophile.  I love love books.  I never buy books, I always get them from the library.  But I acquired a Nook Color this year and have begun buying books to read on it.   And I love love it.  I am a active member on goodreads.  I don't have anyone in my life I can really talk books with so that is why I joined it.  And now I am just discovering blogging about books!

Well that was just a little about me.  Hope you didn't get bored!

This is a pic I tried to take with my cats... as you can see it didn't really work out!



No comments:

Post a Comment