Friday, May 13, 2011

Follow Me Friday (#4)

It's time for the weekly book blogger hops again! A great opportunity to meet new bloggers and say hi to old.

Crazy For Books' Book Blogger Hop
Question this week: Are you going to BEA this year?  Well I am not... I live in Colorado so I live no where close to New York.  But I did sign up for BEA armchair.  Though I have received NO information on this what-so-ever.  Someone did say though if you follow BEA on Twitter they post info about BEA armchair so I have been meaning to check it out.

Book Blogger Hop

Parajunkee's Follow My Book Blog Friday.




Follow Friday question: What is the most emotional scene in a book I have read lately.
Hummmm.... well.  I am currently reading a Discovery of Wtiches and I would have to say the most emotional part in the book is when the main character Diana gets an important letter!  I don't want to say too much because it will spoil the book for others!


Hope you have enjoyed hopping by.  Please leave your link so I can follow back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment