Thursday, May 31, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#35)




This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower. And now for this week's question....
Q.  You are a matchmaker- your goal, hook up two characters from two of your favorite books.  Who would it be?  How do you think it will go? 
Well I looked through all my books that I've read on my goodreads list and honestly I have always loved Waldo from Where's Waldo!!  So I have decided to hook him up with Carmen Sandiego!  And then when I looked on the internet for pictures there were tons!!  So I am not the only one who has thought of this before!!  I found a lot of great pics... so just bare with me.  I posted them all!!







 What couples do you want to see together??? ?? ?

No comments:

Post a Comment