Friday, May 11, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#33)




This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....
 

Q.  This Sunday in the U.S. is Mother’s Day, in celebration, what are some of your favorite books with strong mother/child relationships?

 

 

A. Well... I was looking through the books I've read and decided to do grandma and grandkids.  What came to my mind is Sookie and her grandma Adele Hale Stackhouse and Stephanie Plum and her Grandma Mazur.   The chemistry between these characters is great.  Spoiler:  Too bad Sookie's grandma died so soon.. but they seemed to be really close!



What moms/grandmas do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment