Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sad about those leaving Blogger

I am a little sad about those leaving Blogger.  Not really sure why there is such a mass exodus of bloggers leaving Blogger.  They all want us to follow them in other ways now.  By email... but I get enough spam that I don't want a bunch of updates from blogs, by RSS, well I don't use RSS, by saving their blog in my favorites... well I like to just skim blogs through the blogger updates not go to their page everyday to see what they are talking about especially if possibly the post doesn't interest me. There is also follow from Network Blogs but that barley works.  I follow my own and I think it is supposed to show up on facebook or something but has never worked.  So in the end it is a bummer for me that they are all leaving I will miss following them without hassle.  Maybe I just don't know enough about the difference between the two and what makes Word Press so much better? 


No comments:

Post a Comment