Friday, February 10, 2012

Follow Friday (#27)




This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....
 

Q: What would your prefer: reading your favorite book over and over again until you got sick of it OR reading 100s of mediocre books? And why?

 Well... I guess this means I could only read one favorite book forever... or 100s of other books?  Well I wouldn't want to read the same book forever that's for sure.  So I would be 100s of other books.  I like to read new authors and see what they are about.  You never know if you'll find someone you like!!  

 

Leave your link!

No comments:

Post a Comment