Thursday, January 12, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#24)



This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....

Q: Many readers/bloggers are also big music fans. Tell us about a few of your favorite bands/singers that we should listen to in 2012.

 I am a music lover... books, movies, TV and music is my love!  And I love all music... I have tickets to the Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney concert in July!  And I plan on seeing Celine Dion in Vegas in July too!  I saw Katy Perry in Concert in 2011 and hope she has some new music out in 2012!  Lately I have really been digging all of Adele's new songs... here is my favorite right now!


I can't wait to see the music everyone else is into so leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment