Friday, January 6, 2012

Follow Me Friday (#23)


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread. We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back. And now for this week's question....

Q: Go count the number of unread books sitting on your shelf. How many?

 I haven't put a lot of reviews on here this past week because I am helping out with my new born nephew. BUSY and NO SLEEP!  But the reviews will come back next week!  I have 107 to-be-read books.  I know it's not a lot but I try to keep my list low so that it doesn't seem so daunting.  What is the number of your list???



 

No comments:

Post a Comment