Thursday, September 8, 2011

Follow my blog Friday

Follow Friday....


This is the day of the week where we get to know each other better by answering a question devised by our lovely hostesses Parajunkee & Alisoncanread.  We also gain new followers by joining each other's sites via GFC, so please let me know if you're a new follower since I automatically follow back.  And now for this week's question....

Q.  Have you ever wanted a villain to win at the end of a story? If so, which one?

I just skimmed all the books I have read on my goodreads list and didn't really see any villains I wanted to win.  I guess instead there are villains I have felt bad for.  For example, I truly felt bad for Cujo.  He is just a dog who got rabies and didn't want to kill his owners and couldn't understand why he was attacking people.  :(  


 AND.....



Book Blogger Hop
Crazy for Books Book Blogger Hop

Q. “Many of us primarily read one genre of books, with others sprinkled in. If authors stopped writing that genre, what genre would you start reading? Or would you give up reading completely if you couldn’t read that genre anymore?”

Hopefully I will never give up reading completely.  Right now I mainly read young adult books.  I don't know why it ended up that way either.  If I couldn't read that genre of books anymore I would probably turn to classics.  I don't read enough of them and try to squeeze one in. 


Be sure to leave a link so I can follow you back!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment